Today, I went over to Sarahs house to finalize the tree costume to fit Rachel. Rachel was patient enough for me to stitch her into the costume. I have always paid an interest to creating my  own garments so I was given the task of sewing everything up. This took me a lot of time, effort and energy because I have never worked with latex before. With it being 6 coats thick, it would be very hard to use my sewing machine on it because I did not want to damage it. I thought hand stitching the costume would be better, however it did take me a long time to do.

The costume had to be finished today because we were shooting tomorrow. I found myself working better because I felt under pressure. The costume came out really well surprisingly. I was throughly impressed by the final outcome.

Advertisements