Today we finally added some audio that we found on we thought it would be best to use this website because the University had a link with them which enable us to use their music samples and soundtracks for free. We found a lot of sound effects on there that allowed our film to be projected more realistically.

We also spent today editing the stop motion section of the clip, however we did not have enough space on the hard drive so we were enable to carry on with the edit. We found it very difficult to over come this section because it was out of our hands.  We did not have a spare hard drive so we were unable to burn that bit onto the disc that we were going to use for the interim critique.